How can we list out the users for particular project in JIRA cloud??

Ganesh_Kumar_Vary February 18, 2020

Can I know if there any process of listing out all the users that are involved in particular project in JIRA cloud?

I need to list out and extract the user list/details for individual project. Is that possible?

1 answer

1 vote
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2020

Hello @Ganesh_Kumar_Vary

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Can you please give us more details about what do you mean by "listing out all the users that are involved in a particular project in JIRA cloud?"

Did it mean you want all the users mentioned in the project issues, assigned to the issues or just the ones that have any permissions in the project?

If you want the users added in any issue fields (Assignee, Reporter, etc), you can easily collect this information by using the issue Statistics gadget in your dashboard. These would be the steps:

1 - In your issue navigator page, create a filter to return all the issues from your project

2 - Navigate to your dashboard and add a new Issue statistics gadget, selecting the field you want to get the users from (Assignee, reporter, etc):

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 17.02.37.png

3 - The list of users will appear in the left column

Let us know if you have any questions or if this is not the information you are looking for.

Ganesh_Kumar_Vary March 3, 2020

My question was can we list out all the users that have project roles in a particular project even if they are not added to issue field.

can we list out any users who are inactive in project (I mean the users who are not active in project such as they don't get assigned or they don't involve in any specific work related to the project for long time).

Suggest an answer