Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can i see who had moved tickets from current sprint to backlog

Hi, 

I had an issue today that many tickets has been moved from current sprint to backlog and no one admit it, i tried to check its history but not find it there.

Please if you can help me it will be great.

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 08, 2022

It would be in the history. Can you share an example? Below is an example of what you should see. Basically anytime you add something to a spread, you should see that entry.

A1875C5E-9CDD-45BE-A9D8-50CFC0409D70.jpeg

I checked the history but didn't find anything, says it had changed from sprint 8 to backlog.

image_2022-12-09_120357618.png

Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 09, 2022

And yet the Sprint field in DE-1440 is indicating the current active sprint? Could you check the history of one of the issues that was added to sprint prior to starting? Trying to understand if the history is capturing those correctly.

Yes.

Thus, still inside the sprint, has the history for add and change between sprints, all the moved out of the sprint have no history for it.  

Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 09, 2022

Hi @Yasser Lahiby ,

so I did a bit of a reset here and reread your post and also your follow on responses. So it appears that you believe an issue has been removed from a sprint. Is that correct? And looking at your screenshot of the history for the one issue I never see the issue being added to the sprint so my question is how confident are you that it was ever part of the sprint? You indicated many issues were removed. Could you possibly go view the history of any and all of those issues? I have tested several variations and anytime I add or remove an issue from a sprint. There is an entry in the history for these actions.

One final thing to check and this should be definitive. Please go to the reports section and look at the sprint report. Ensure that you have the current active sprint, selected or whichever sprint, you're interested in, and scroll down to the very bottom , do you see issues removed from the sprint?

0 votes

Also you might view this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73086 (there is also a plug in there)

HTH

Nicolas

Thanks for your efforts, but this solution need an Amazon or other third-party app to work it out, but I need it inside Jira itself

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events