How can i find out total time logged by team in a sprint

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

How can i find out total time logged by team in a sprint?

I know you can check it on the burndownchart but it is only an idea you can get from the graph. How cani get the exact figure?

Rahul

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

i got it, i can lookupon the table at the bottom of burndown chart

Candace Caple June 6, 2017

Can you be more specific of where to find this information? 

Thanks,

CC 

Like # people like this
3 votes
philleicht
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2015

Hey Aich,

Glad you've found it yourself!
Also, if you have Script Runner installed, you can get the number using the following advance search:

project = "Your Project" AND Sprint = ID_of_your_Sprint AND issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Time spent for all Issues", "timespent.sum()")

I hope this helps, despite being a little out of scope.

Regards,
Philipp

Test User April 22, 2019

Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

This message displayed , I am admin for the project

Philipp Sendek
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2019

Hi, 

You need to have the App "Script Runner" installed to use this function.

Regards

Philipp

Faisal_Hussain February 3, 2020

@philleicht I have "Script Runner" installed but I am getting this error

image.png

Faisal_Hussain February 3, 2020

any idea what could be the issue here ? 

0 votes
Philipp Sendek
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2020

Hi @Faisal_Hussain

I can't see your full query, but did you use it in combination with "issue Function in" as in the example JQL Query above? It's a sub function of issueFunction, not a separate function of its own. 

Such as:

issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Time spent for all Issues", "timespent.sum()")

But make sure to add additional filter criteria before this query, as it will execute the function for all returned issues (hence, if your current search shows multiple thousand issues, it will run the function across all of them, impacting system performance) 

Regards

Philipp

Suggest an answer