How can I track issues that I've given to someone else?

James Sage November 21, 2013

I'm trying to make a Kanban board that has my issues, but for the "in testing" column I want to see not the issues that are in my name and in testing, but issues that only I've committed to and given to QA for testing. How can I do this?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2013

Lets say the status where you've given the issue to QA is named "QA Testing" you could use following query.

status changed to "QA Testing" by currentuser()

This will give you all issues that were transitioned by yourself to that status.

James Sage November 22, 2013

This is exactly what I was looking for. Didn't know that you could search directly for status changed like this, thanks!

0 votes
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2013

What do you mean that "committed to and given to QA"?

With your solution, do you have the developer field taking the assignee when it leaves the "in progress" field, or when it's first created/assigned?

0 votes

I was able to just add a "Developer" custom field that keys off the username. Thanks

0 votes

"My" issues that I give to QA are not necessarily reported by me

Suggest an answer