How can I sort the "Other Issues" to the top?

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

In the GreenHopper swimlane board, all the stories that do not have sub-tasks fall under the "Other Issues" lane at the bottom of the board.

How can I get the "Other Issues" lane to be at the top?

The idea is that these "Other Issues" need attention, but are getting hidden and forgotten at the bottom.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2012

There's currently no way to do this, though we would potentially like to change that in the future. You could try changing your swimlane configuration to just JQL in which case the subtasks and stories will all be displayed in rank order.

Thanks,
Shaun

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2012

I hope this does change in the future. I think you understand my point that the "other" stories are potentially the ones that need more attention simply because they haven't been processed or whatever as the others have.

Using JQL for swimlanes just doesn't cut it because they don't have the same look and feel of the swimlanes based on story.

0 votes
Richard Getz April 27, 2018

I take it this has not been added yet? 

Suggest an answer