How can I move the Backlog back to the Kanban board?

Marielle Barascud October 12, 2020

My backlog has a separate tab, I need to move it back to the board. I don't know how to do that, I used the column tab...but, I didn't find!

2 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

Hi Marielle, welcome to the Community. So I need some more info to assist. Are you on Next-gen or Classic? I think maybe what you are asking is the following....

"I used to have all issues appearing on my Kanban board but then changed so that the issues in the leftmost column moved to a "backlog" page. How can I revert this?"

Assuming so, please look in the upper right and if you see ellipses click on that and select Board settings then Columns. Once in that screen drag any statuses out of the Backlog column and into the next column to the right, likely To Do or similar. Go back to the board and observe.

0 votes
styrheim April 28, 2021

In Classic a.k.a. Company Managed, you drag the Backlog status box from the Kanban Backlog column to the Backlog column.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events