How can I integrate addons in a next generation projet?

Florian Musil May 16, 2019

like structure, tempo or some tool to create project timelines (with tasks integradet and not just epics, like ist is in the next generation roade mape)

3 answers

2 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for your excitement in wanting to use your addons in next-gen projects! We're very enthusiastic about the experience new users have with next-gen projects as new features are rolled out. API capabilities for addons in next-gen projects are generally fast-followers to the functionality being added to next-gen projects themselves.

For a recap on what features have recently shipped for next-gen projects as well as what's shipping soon, check out the roadmap. This will give some hints on what capabilities might not yet be available for addons in next-gen projects.

Specifics on what API endpoints have shipped and what features are still in progress are listed on the epic for the Rest API on our Ecosystem Jira. The intended audience here is marketplace developers, so if you are curious about a particular addon rather than the ecosystem at large, I recommend connecting with that addon vendor directly.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Additional reading:

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2019

This is an important open question for many of us. I hope Atlassian can give some clarity here.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

Hello @Florian Musil 

It's an open request right now

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17210

Allow apps to integrate with next-gen boards

Florian Musil May 16, 2019

Do you know from when on we can use them? as the old jira project types do not function any more in our jira account (new created issues do not display on the boards, altthou all settings a correct), and so it is now impossible for us to use jira at all. we are already looking for solutions to replace our atlassian products.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

"Do you know from when on we can use them? "

This can be answered only by someone from Atlassian. I will forward your query to them.

Suggest an answer