How can I install JIRA PDF View Plugin in Jira Sofware Cloud?

riethmue January 18, 2018

Hi, 

I would like to install the JIRA PDF View Plugin to export the dashboard as PDF.

But I there is not a add-on symbol for me like in this picture:

(I am not using the new JIRA experience)

backlog.pngHow can I install add-ons? I am using JIRA Software in the Cloud.

Is it possible that I don't have the permissions to see the add-ons? If yes, how can I change the permissions?

Thanks!

Sarah

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2019

Hi @riethmue and everyone interested in exporting from Jira Cloud to PDF:

I'm happy to let you know that Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud has just launched on the Atlassian Marketplace! It comes with many useful templates to create simple issue exports or complex reports in PDF from the Issue Navigator, (new and old) issue view, backlog or agile board!

23-single-issue-export-new-menu-cloud.png

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2018

Hello @riethmue,

Thanks a lot for your interest in PDF View Plugin!

As of this moment, the plugin is not available on Cloud, but this is about to change! The Cloud version has a high priority on our requested features list. You can also improve the importance of this request by voting!

To make sure you don't miss the soon coming Cloud compatible version, please vote (click "thumbs up") on this feature request and also leave a comment for our product team describing your use case. 

This way, you will be among the first to be notified about updates and I also suggest to "Watch" the add-on on the Marketplace, so you get notified about new releases.

Thanks again for your interest and patience!

Suggest an answer