How can I get the Sprint name

Richard Sigrist August 27, 2014

I have written a report that lists all work on a specific Sprint (#25). The data base table that contains the name of the Sprint (CP-13) I think is stored in the table AO_60DB71_SPRINT, but my program was denied access. How can I get access to the table to retreive the name of the Sprint?

3 answers

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014

If you already have that then you should be able to access the data from those tables already. Can you run a select * from one of the tables to confirm that the permissions are correct?

How is your script accessing the data and can it retrieve entries from the "normal" tables?

0 votes
Richard Sigrist August 27, 2014

Now my question is how to get the proper permissions to access the AO tables? I have access to all of the other parts of the JIRA data base.

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014

Are you accessing the database directly?

If so, it sounds like the user you are using to connect doesn't have the correct permissions to access the tables.

Suggest an answer