How can I get the Sprint name

I have written a report that lists all work on a specific Sprint (#25). The data base table that contains the name of the Sprint (CP-13) I think is stored in the table AO_60DB71_SPRINT, but my program was denied access. How can I get access to the table to retreive the name of the Sprint?

3 answers

Are you accessing the database directly?

If so, it sounds like the user you are using to connect doesn't have the correct permissions to access the tables.

Now my question is how to get the proper permissions to access the AO tables? I have access to all of the other parts of the JIRA data base.

If you already have that then you should be able to access the data from those tables already. Can you run a select * from one of the tables to confirm that the permissions are correct?

How is your script accessing the data and can it retrieve entries from the "normal" tables?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,009 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you