How can I extract JIRA board for project management

Shalini Khosla October 28, 2021

I have configured JIRA for project management where I have create tasks and sub-tasks. I would like to export this information in form of word/pdf etc which I can share for review. How can I do that ?  I understand that individual sub -tasks etc can be exported.

2 answers

2 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

You can export issues to PDF with all their details using the Better PDF Exporter app. There is a view available which will export sub-tasks with the details of those, as well.

(Disclaimer: I am developer working on this paid/supported app.)

jira-single-issue-export-with-subtasks.png

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Hi @Shalini Khosla welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, from reports section>> you can directly click on "export all issues". By doing so, you will get an .csv file downloaded with all Jira issue types (epics, Stories, tasks, sub-tasks, test stories). You can rename and save this .csv to excel and filter the data as per your needs.

I would suggest this will give better insights rather than a word or pdf.

PFI the screenshot for the list of Jira export options:

Jira export options.png

Suggest an answer