How can I display a list of watchers in a Jira Structure?

Max May 14, 2020

I tried to show the watchers of an issue by adding the belonging field as a column in a Jira Structure. Unfortunately only a counter is displayed.

I also tried a custom formula with a manual specification as HTML.

How can I access a list of watchers in a Jira Structure?  

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2020

Hello Max,

It is not possible to see the actual list of watchers - Structure can only show data that exists in fields and with Watchers, only the number is stored there and the list is returned by an additional request. But we have an improvement in our backlog for showing the list itself. If you would be interested, we can notify you here when it is released.

If you have more questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Max May 14, 2020

Thx for your answer!
I would love to be notified for this particular upcoming release.

Cheers Max

_mwk December 2, 2020

Could you please post here when such a feature is made available?

Tyson Williams November 11, 2021

@Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_, can you notify me when that issue is released?

Like # people like this
Tyson Williams March 19, 2022

Oh, I think I was slightly mistaken.  When I commented, I didn't know any way to see the watchers list.  I don't know what a "Jira Structure" is.

Instead, I figured out how to solve my problem, which is seeing the watchers list at all.  On the Jira in question, click the number of watches.  This opens a popup that displays the list of people watching that Jira.

Suggest an answer