How can I disable the "End date" field in epics in Kanban?

Стаc Булгаков June 15, 2021

Good afternoon. How can I disable the "End date" field in epics in Kanban? I enabled it once, then disabled it, but now when creating epics, Jira requires you to enter "End date". In the task screen settings, this field is removed.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2021

Hello @Стаc Булгаков ,

Please check with the "Field Configuration Scheme" of the project.

Thanks,

Anvesh

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Yes, you will want to removed the Required entry for the field in the Field Configuration used by the project. 

Стаc Булгаков June 17, 2021

Thanks for the reply. I did that. However, when creating a new Epic, the error "End Date: End Date occurs."

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2021

Can you please share screenshot

Стаc Булгаков June 21, 2021

If I delete the "End date" field, then this error appears. I return the "End date" field - there is no error2021-06-21_11-37-57.png2021-06-21_11-39-57.png2021-06-21_11-43-47.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events