How can I customise fields in details tab in Rapid Board

Pierre Paradoms February 21, 2012

Hello, I would customize fields which are present in tab "details" in the rapid board view.
How can I proceed please ?

How can I do ?

3 answers

0 votes
AlexM June 22, 2012

I too would be in favor of making this editable, is there an issue number we can vote on to help prioritize this?

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2012

Hi Alex,

Sure, it's GHS-3474, feel free to vote on it.

We definitely want to do this, the reason we haven't tackeled it yet is that we've been iterating on the general design of the detail view and didn't want to do this until we had something relatively stable. I'm not sure if we're at that point yet still, but it will be soon.

Thanks,
Shaun

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2012

At this stage there is no way to customize the fields visible on the Rapid Board detail view. We plan on adding enhancements to the data available in the future.

Thanks,

Shaun

Lewis Foster May 22, 2012

Any ideas on timescales for this?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2012

As per the GH documentation, to view all the fields (I guess you have some custom fields), it has to be using 'View in Jira' option only. See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Viewing+an+Issue#ViewinganIssue-ViewingallIssueFields

Suggest an answer