How can I create a greenhopper burndown chart that ignores "Closed" bugs?

Michael Michael May 13, 2013

I'm trying to create a burndown chart of how long it will take my team to resolve all of their bugs. I don't care (at this time) about how long it will take to get them to the "Closed" state, I only care about how long it will take to get them to the "Resolved" state.

Is there a way to get a burndown chart that measures how long it will take to get bugs Resolved rather than Closed?

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

GreenHopper defines "Resoved" as issues that reach the rightmost column of the board.

Michael Michael May 13, 2013

That's helpful to know, but what do I do with that information?

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2013

You create a board that tracks these issues to "Resolved" as your right-most column, and report off of that board.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

Well, to make sure that put the status where you set the Resolution of the issue at the right most column.

Suggest an answer