How can I correctly reduce RemaningTime for all Issues in a version which has been already released?

Ludmila Snajdrova September 10, 2012

I made release of our last version on 5th September in Jira. I did it, though there was non-zero Remaining tome on some Issues. Yesterday I wanted to decrease all Remaning time to value 0. I went through all Issues and edited all latest WorkLog to set zero value. At the same time I checked that all Issues had Remaing Time = 0.

But when I check the ReleaseBoard Chart in GreenHopper I saw that there is non-zero Remaining Time on this version.

My question is.: How can I correctly reduce RemaningTime for all Issues in a version which has been already released?

1 answer

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

I would love if this was possible for closed issues! There was a feature request for this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1423 - the recommendation is to add a post function to set the remaining time to zero, but this does not help for closed issues.

You could always access the database directly and run your own query to update this field.

Suggest an answer