How can I combine a collection of epics in to a single epic burndown chart?

Deleted user April 7, 2015

I have a collection of epics in JIRA, some of which are under working under specific themes (e.g. Performance, Reporting, etc).  I would like to select a subset of my epics and generate an epic burndown chart so I can track and report progress on these themes.

Is there a way to accomplish this in JIRA?

1 answer

0 votes
RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

@Sheldon we can achieve it with the help of Plugins such as : EaZYBI

https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/eazyBI+JIRA+Plugin+Documentation

Deleted user April 8, 2015

I don't see anything in eazyBi documentation about this subject. Can you provide some context or an example?

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

@Sheldon P , EazyBi provides flexibility in defining reports beyond a 2 dimensional report. You can achieve this by setting up Themes and issue type on y axis and story points ( Created, resolved, due) on X axis. We can define the measures and dimensions of any fields we want under EaZYBI. We use for similar requirements in our project actually.

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2015

Sample report looks like this. We give weightage for epics in terms of Target value and epics are tagged to themes.

image2015-4-8 16:57:56.png

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2015

on the other hand, you can try to create a filter for epics only and use it to derive a 2 dimensional report with "Theme" vs "Status" ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events