How can I add columns to the jira report exported to sheets?

Or Go March 25, 2020

Hi there,

I created a filter, it works great,

But the data sent to my email (subscribed to my filter) doesn't show the "fixVesrion" information, and I need it.

How can I add this information to be shown when sending it to my email via subscription and via exporting the data to Google Sheets without picking a specific fix version?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

So you can certainly export results that include the fix version. I haven’t played with Sheets but I ave done so with CSV and Excel. Do you have the Fix Version column displayed in your filter results?

Or Go March 25, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for trying to help.
This is what I look for in my filter (attached).

jira.PNG

But when I get the information to my mail the fix version is not showing...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

So this is just your filter. What do the results look like? You must add the fix versions field to the display via the column. For example...

FDBBE949-73C8-4786-977D-17D32796201E.jpeg

Like # people like this
Or Go March 25, 2020

Thank you so much Jack!
I never knew this option - you've opened up a new world for me!!!
Thanks a lot

Like alan_schmeelk likes this
Maday Hernández July 26, 2021

It didn´t work for me. Still not getting the columns I have selected

tk.feng August 10, 2022

Not sure if this helps, but it didn't work for me when I used `Columns` => `My Defaults`.  However, when I manually selected the columns using `Columns` => `Filters`, the exported excel file generated the correct columns.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events