How To Switch Back From New Jira?

Mike Keller December 3, 2017

So... I was having one problem and then got myself into another problem :)

My "detail view" of Kanban cards wasn't popping up. I took a look at the board settings, tried some different browsers, obvious stuff. So I thought maybe it has something to do with how I had switched to "the new JIRA" a few weeks back and then switched back to normal. So I thought I'd try the new JIRA again and see if the detail view works. 

However, my "new JIRA" is broken. All I have is a white screen where I should have my colored borders and menus. If I load my base address, it loads my dashboard in the frame where it should be, but the menus are missing. If I load the address for a kanban board, I get that kanban board (and details view still doesn't work), but still no menus. 

So I can't switch back. And I've tried different browsers -- the preference for "new JIRA" is now built in to my login. 

1 answer

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2017

Hi Mike,

On your profile button, you can select to Turn off for now

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 23.42.36.png

Mike Keller December 4, 2017

Yeah, that's the problem. I don't have the profile button. This is a screenshot of my dashboard -- no menu area at the top or on the left.

jira.png

Suggest an answer