How I can use Jira to manage product development

Abhirup Bhadra April 5, 2021

My team ( dev team) uses Jira for the dev work which has epic stories, sub tasks bug etc. And with a workflow. But I want to know if there is any way to use Jira for product team to sync with dev team. Where product team manage and see the progress of all the action item created from product feedback and setting a priority to those items. Please suggest an effective way to manage this. Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Hi @Abhirup Bhadra  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you should be able to do this. Basically, you can create a shared board that uses a filter that includes all of the projects desired. It would look like: project in (ABC, DEF, 123)

Then you would share that filter with the people who need to see the shared board. 

Abhirup Bhadra April 5, 2021

Thanks for the comment. Can I go with a kanban board?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2021

Sure - create your filter and share it.

Then create a board based on an existing Filter and select the one you just created. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events