How I can find project in custom charts.

Gayan Thilakarathna November 29, 2022

I have download custom charts and add data recourse but I can't create gadgets in my projects please let me know how I can create that. I have attached some screenshot herewith.

custom chart issue.png

1 answer

0 votes
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

Hi, @Gayan Thilakarathna

Which app do you refer to? Our app Custom Charts for Jira is capable of reporting on Jira projects, but it's nothing like the layout you show here. :) 

Gayan Thilakarathna November 30, 2022

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ I'm tried from another app. How can create chart from which is mentioned you for the all project progress?

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Here you can see a detailed guide on how to set up and use Custom Charts: https://ossapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CCFC/pages/59277871/User+Guide

The Saved Filters and Custom JQL features allow you to customize your reports further.

However, you can always contact us with your use case, and our support team will assist and help you 

Suggest an answer