How I can don't show all project my team?

Admin October 30, 2019

How can I show for my team only projects in the list of projects that have tasks for them?

For example: https://prnt.sc/pq35tc

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Hi Natali - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can create a filter that looks like this: Project = ABC and assignee = currentUser()

I hope that helps!

Admin February 10, 2020

This is not exactly what I need. Then I will be on the task page, not on the project list page...

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2020

Unfortunately, you cannot apply filters to the project list. But you might could create a filter like what I described above. Then you can create a dashboard and place the Issue Statistics gadget on the dashboard. Make sure you put Project as the Issue Statistic. That should show you want you need. 

0 votes
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2019

Hi @Admin 

In permission there is something called Browse Project Permission , for each project you can edit the permissions and set only particular persons or people with in the project role can browse the respective project , or you create a scheme that is with the browse project permission and set is to the projects that needed to be hidden from other users.

Regards,

Kevin.

Suggest an answer