Hour burndown chart in new Agile

Sebastien Falardeau February 19, 2014

Hello,

I'm not familiar with Agile but I received a question from a user regarding "Hour burndown charts". I've done a couple of research on the internet but couldn't find a clear answer.

It seems that the Hour Burndown Chart function is only available in the classic boards which are not supported anymore and which we are not using either anmyore. Is that completely true or is there a new way to obtain Hour Burndown Charts in the "new" Agile ?

Thank you for your answer.

3 answers

0 votes
Sebastien Falardeau October 6, 2014

Sorry, that's not true. Here's the answer I got from Atlassian in a support ticket:

Actually the new Burndown Chart is pretty similar to the Hour Burndown Chart from the Classic Board. The only difference is that the new Burndown Chart is sprint-based and not version-based. This chart can be found in any Scrum board in the "Reports" tab. There is also a "Sprint Burndown Chart Gadget" if you want to add it to your dashboard. You can see more information about the new Burndown Chart in the page below:

0 votes
Sebastien Falardeau October 6, 2014

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately, this has never been resolved on my side either. The users managed to work without this feature.

0 votes
Jennifer Zanich October 6, 2014

I have found the same thing and came looking for the answer here.  Why has nobody answered in over 6 months?

Suggest an answer