Hoja de ruta_ Fechas de inicio y fin

dalia.giai December 22, 2020

Buenos días!

Utilizo el proyecto empresarial tradicional, y trabajo con paneles tipo kanban.

Estoy necesitando exponer las actividades de forma gráfica y me parece interesante la opción de las hojas de rutas.

El problema que estoy teniendo es que las epics no están respetando las fechas de inicio y fin, o no se cómo configurarlo para que esto pase. Cuando le cambio la fecha de inicio a la barra del epic, queda unos segundos y luego vuelve a la fecha original.

Alguna idea de que puede estar fallando?

Muchas gracias!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2020

@_Fabian A. Lopez  can you please assist with translation or help this user if you can?

Thank you!

Best,

Fadoua

0 votes
dalia.giai December 25, 2020

Hi!
I repeat my question in English.

I use the traditional business project, and I work with kanban panels.

I'm need to expose the activities graphically and I find the route sheets option interesting.

The problem is that the epics are not respecting the start and end dates, or I don't know how to configure it. When I change the start date to the epic bar, it's a few seconds left and then it goes back to the original date.

Any idea what may be failing?

Thanks a lot!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2020

😂 Now you make it easy for me

What is route sheets? A plugin?

If yes what's the exact name of it? So that I can read more about it

Great!

It is not a plugin. This is the roadmap function, which show You the bars timeline based on epics from your dashboard.

Hope to be more clear!

Thanks !

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2020

Ok let me work on my instance and get back to you.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2020

@dalia.giai 

If a screen share will help, I will be more than happy to assist you step by step.

I am available this weekend.

Also here is a link that may help you with your configuration:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-epics-on-the-roadmap/

Best

Fadoua

Fadoua,

Thanks you very much.

I Wil try to create de epics from the roadmap, and not from the dashboard as i did.

If this does not work i Will come back to You with some screens to show You more detail.

Regards!

Dalia

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2020

My pleasure @dalia.giai 

I will be more than happy to do a screen share with you if you get stuck.

Just let me know.

All the best,

Fadoua

dalia.giai January 8, 2021

Hi Fadoua!, 

Have an excelent new year!

I ´ve been testing it, and still have the same issue.

The problem is that the epics are not respecting the start and end dates, or I don't know how to configure it. When I change the start date to the epic bar, it's a few seconds left and then it goes back to the original date

I share with you some screens to clarify the issue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3Xs8zTKlfHRA82EstpEeuWFTpP7AEEA89FLvO3v_J0/edit

Thank you very much!!!!

Dalia

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@dalia.giai  Ok I will work on it this weekend

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2021

@dalia.giai  I didn't forget about you, I am still trying...

dalia.giai January 11, 2021

Hi Fadoua ! 

Do not worry! I am here !

Have You replicated the same issue? 

Many thanks!

Dalia

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

@dalia.giai I have to try it after work hours on my work laptop because I have lot of projects and sprints.

I will try it tonight or no later than tomorrow.

I am asking for your patience please

Best,

Fadoua

dalia.giai January 12, 2021

Fadoua, 

Take it easy.

I am patient.

Thanks!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Please try the following documentation in the order I am sending them:

Let me know how it goes

Best,

Fadoua

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

@dalia.giai 

How is it going?

Best,

Fadoua

dalia.giai January 15, 2021

Hi Fadoua!, 

Both links I had already read, so i am still doing some test with other type of project set up.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events