Hoe maak ik van type bedrijfsbeheerde zakelijke software weer teambeheerde software

Frank Meilink July 5, 2021

Eversince I start using the new way of creating projects within the same site the standard type is business instead of teams. This causes autorisation issues. Can somebody explain to me how I continue using team projects again so not everybody has access from companies that were granted access for other projects?

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Hi Frank - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You cannot simply change a project type from one type to another. You might create a new project of the type you desire and migrate the issues from the original project to the new one. 

See this guidance for how to migrate from one type to the other. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Hi Frank - please reply within the same thread so that the reader can easily follow the conversation.  :-)

To create a Team-managed project, click on on Create project, then select Jira Software on the bottom left under Products. Sorry, I do not know what those values are in your language. 

On the next page, select Kanban or Scrum.

Then select Use Template

Finally, click on Select a team-managed project. 

0 votes
Frank Meilink July 6, 2021

Hi John,

I understand that but the thing is that if I select the option "werkbeheer" and the template "Taken volgen" the description says that it is a team of personal type. In reality this becomes a company-managed with all kinds of different authorization profiles. I would like to use the tools from this template but with a team-managed project.

Teams.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events