Ho to download latest JIRA Agile updates?

Marc Brugger October 7, 2013

Hi

We own a JIRA Agile licence. Since the last fiew releases I can not manage do download the newest release from the website. The Licenses page provides a download link to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira where the download only works when creating a new eval licence.

The automatic update from JIRA dows not wok since the server is behind a firewall which blocks calls to the internet.

Regards,

Marc Brugger

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013

Check this page. There you should be able to download the latest version:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions

Cheers

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013
  1. Browse to Administration in your JIRA.
  2. Click the Find New Add-ons link under Add-ons.
  3. Type "JIRA Agile" in the Search the Marketplace box and press enter.
  4. Click the Free Trial button to install JIRA Agile and start a free 30-day trial
  5. You will be asked to log in to your My Atlassian account, or create one, and then generate an evaluation license
  6. You will now see Licensed and Ready to Go!
  7. Click Get Started to continue to JIRA Agile
Marc Brugger October 7, 2013

I don't want to generate a free trial license, since I already have a commerncial license of JIRA Agile. I just want to download the latest version.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2013

Please follow uptill proecedure no 3

as soon as you make a search in add-on search bar it wiil prompt with required plugin

click on manage button provided on jira agile and then click update.

Suggest an answer