History or activity not showing

Harihara Samantara January 21, 2020

I have created a custom filed for a button in Jira after creating I'm unable to see the history or activity details unde these tabs.

1 answer

0 votes
Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi Harihara,

What exactly do you mean with: "custom filed for a button".

Custom Fields are created to input data.

Button also are the triggers for Transition Issue from a status to another.

We have created one button for our project. And also created one custom filed which is used by the button. After making these changes we are unable to see the history or activity details.

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Could you please send me a printscreen and highlight the button?

IMG_20200122_112519.jpgButton highlighted in orange.

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2020

Thi look like a transition button.

After click Freeze button in what status in the ticket?

After clicking freeze button the status will change to Un freeze. 

The problem is we are not able to view the changes in the history tab of activity.

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

First of all let's clarify what does the Button: Freeze do?

I see that the status befor clicking is Resolved. 

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

Can you see your changes made on ticket in: All or History or Activity?

Suggest an answer