HideRightPanel_JiraIssue.png

as it take lot of space of the page.

4 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

Hello @Prajnya Shukla,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The right panel shows the custom fields added to the view/edit screen and currently, it’s not possible to hide this panel.

There are some feature requests suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.

Kind regards,
Angélica

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Hello @Prajnya Shukla 

Welcome to the community.

There is not built-in option for this, but I did find this post that discusses a work around.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-hide-the-right-hand-sidebar-when-I-am-viewing-a-jira/qaq-p/656636

Disclaimer: I have not tried this work around.

1 vote
knedlik December 8, 2022

Why the hell is this not allowed yet?

0 votes
sebastian_kaelin __
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

I'm astonished that this request has been around for three years (and more, see other requests) and it's still not possible. While working on shaping an issue while using split screen/dual tabs to have information at hand, the right sidebar is really just an annoying piece of wasted space, taking up valuable content real-estate. Please make it possible, Atlassian!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events