Hi everyone, am seeking some help with respect to Integration of Jira with a tool called Enov8

rajiv_radha December 1, 2022

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a pre-defined config or settings within Jira that would help me with integration of Envo8 (Environment Management Tool) or if there is any specific support guide or documentation that can help me guide with instructions how to integrate with an external tool.

Also, would like to know if there is any sort of limitation integrating with any external tools.

Thank you

Rajiv 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2023

Hi @rajiv_radha

Thanks for your question.

Have you tried using our Golive Jira App for Test Environment Management in Jira?

Once you have defined your environments in Jira/Golive, you can synchronize them with other TEM tools like Enov8. As soon as your environments are synchronized, you can use them in your Jira issues and Jira dashboards (there are 3 Golive Gadgets available).

Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance with this integration.

Have a nice day,

David

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

That's not a tool I've heard of, so all I can tell you is that you've five options (which can work together if you find some of them do only parts of whatever "integration" you want to do)

• Look for it in the atlassian marketplace, see if there is a Jira app that helps you connect them together (I couldn't find one)
  • Look for generic integration tools (in the marketplace and wider)
  • Look at Enov8 to see if it has an integration docs/tools for Jira
  • Look at Enov8 to see if it can make REST calls into Jira
  • Look at Enov8 to see if it can accept and handle calls from Jira (webhooks, triggers, REST, SOAP, or other APIs)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events