Hi JIRA community! How can I add a new project?

Fred Anthony Luna Ortega May 24, 2019

I´m trying to create an incident for CMS 8200 HSS related to a Homologation project.

Thanks in advance

BR

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2019

Hi Fred - are you trying to create an issue on the above project (CMS)? Or are you needing to create a whole new project? 

If it is the first, then you should contact one of the project administrators to grant you permission to create on the project. 

If you need a new project entirely, you should contact your Jira System Administrator as Nic suggests.

I hope that helps!

Fred Anthony Luna Ortega May 28, 2019

Hi John,

Yes, I´m trying to create an issue on the above project, neverthless the option two will be interesting to know too.

Thank you for your comments

Regards

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2019

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to say that we cannot help you much.  Whilst we can see that you probably want to create an "incident" in a certain project, we cannot know what CMS, 8200, HSS or Homologation are. 

My guess is that these are terms your organisation understands.  We can't, we're not your organisation.

The best I can do is suggest that you ask your Jira administrators for a new project.

Fred Anthony Luna Ortega May 28, 2019

Thanks for your comments!

I´ll follow up the recommendation John Funk

Regards

Suggest an answer