Hi, Can we connect Jira with MS Project?

Pramodya Gamaethige May 28, 2021

I need to link my jira projects with MS Project. Is it possible?

3 answers

0 votes
Sergey Gussak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

You can use Ceptah Bridge: https://www.ceptah.com. It can synchronise most JIRA fields as well as Tempo. It has been around for 10+ years and caters for most real-life scenarios.

Pramodya Gamaethige June 9, 2021

Thanks for the suggestion @Sergey Gussak 

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2021

Hi @Pramodya Gamaethige

for a rather specialized App like this one it will be unlikely you will meet somebody here in Community just in the moment you need a thorough answer - that would be of a great coincidence.
If your ask would have been to a very common App with thousands of customers it would be a different story.

Basically you are left with two common options:

• test if the App does what it should do for you, give it a test for a few days (in this case, you need to contact the Vendor a marketplace message tells me)
  • ask the vendor if they offer a screenshare/webinar/Q&A session - scheduled or just for you.
    In this case - as Marketplace refers to them anyway, I'd encourage you to just ask
    • Ask them also everything that is still unclear and/or if you have feature requests in mind.

Cheers,
Daniel

Pramodya Gamaethige June 9, 2021

Hi Daniel thanks for the suggestion. appreciate it.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

No this is not possible at least based on my experience and understanding. What exactly is your goal here?

I need to extract Jira Projects to MS Projects to create some project level dashboards with additional columns. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/9203/ceptah-bridge-jira-ms-project-plugin?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

There are couple of plugins when i search in google. But dont know whether it works or not

Suggest an answer