Help me please GreenHpper

John Lee July 11, 2013

Hi.

First of all - Jira is awfull designed application!

I coludn intuitivelly undestand how greenhoper work and it is hard to find any doc or vbideos about using greenhoper.

Where can I find something usefull about greenhoper.

PS:

I have top compare greenhopper with scrumdo and it seems to me that I should choose scrudo.

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2013

If you think other software is better for you, then feel free to use it, instead of wasting your time insulting people.

There is a wealth of information on Greenhopper in its documentation, and that documentation is, in my opinion, easy to follow and very comprehensive. Start at http://www.atlassian.com/software/greenhopper/overview to get a general feel. There's a community here who are happy and willing to help too, and lots of discussions about the more intricate bits.

1 vote
Taiwo Akindele
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2013

Hello John,

If you've installed the Greenhopper plugin on your JIRA instance. You may try the Atlassian's Quick Start on Greenhopper.

I hope it helps :)

Suggest an answer