Hello Jira Support getting this error when trying to view my project

An error occurredHide…(2)

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36

Stack trace

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Sairam,

I would like to take a closer look at your logs from this instance in order to better understand the current problem.  In order to do that I created a support request on your behalf.  Please follow the steps in that case and upload these logs so we can investigate this problem further.

Regards,

Andy

0 vote

Hello Sairam

Could you please run the Integrity Checker and fix any errors that occur, and let us know if that corrects your issue?

Kind regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon,

Thanks for the help but we are unable to see the issues tab now after running the check..it gives the below error 1234.JPG

Hi Sairam,

Are you able to see the project as a Jira Adminstrator from <baseURL>secure/project/ViewProjects.jspa? 

Can you also let us know what changes you had made to the project prior to this happening? Is it a newly created project or did you change the Project Key? If so, reindexing Jira may solve the issue.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon,

We're currently running JIRA Core 7.4.0 and somehow my project type got changed to Business . So how do i change the project type to Software Dev. We created this for "Simple Issue Tracking" and I'd like to switch that to the richer "Software Development" type. How do I accomplish this?

We are unable to install Jira software - Application

You can only convert projects to Software types if you have the Jira Software application installed in your Jira.

You could reconfigure the project to behave much like a Software project (change workflow, different fields and screens etc), but you would not get any of the Software features from it.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,052 views 8 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you