Has anyone experience with the 'Microsoft Teams for JIRA Server' Add-on?

Sharyn Hansen_ Nic Tiong May 25, 2021

I have installed the 'Microsoft Teams for JIRA Server' Add-on and installed the app in Microsoft Teams.  The Connector in Microsoft Teams is configured and the Integration Link in JIRA has been established successfully.

In the JIRA Add-on I have copied the JIRA ID key from the configuration screen which is required by Microsoft Teams Users during authentication.  It is this JIRA ID key which is causing the issues...  

I keep receiving the message ... ' Please check if 8f4d3302-c7b2-.......... cbc65 is a valid Jira unique ID and Jira Server for Microsoft Teams app for your organisation is installed.

I have uninstalled the Add-on and also removed the app from Microsoft Teams and reattempted this 3 times in total.  I have followed the instructions... 

https://www.msteams-atlassian.com/jiraserver/index.html#jira-id

Continue to receive the same message.  Has anyone had this experience?  Any solutions or advice?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

@Sharyn Hansen_ Nic Tiong 

Did you try reinstalling the app to get a new ID and see if this fixes the issue?

Suggest an answer