HIde Task ID from dashboard view

binita.patel3 December 21, 2021

Hi,

Can you please advise how i can hide the Task ID no and the Assignee field from the Jira dashboard?

I would like to reduce the size of the task cards on the Agile board, to allow better view of the page.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Binita

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi Binita - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, you will not be able to remove those from the cards. 

binita.patel3 December 23, 2021

Thank you for your reply.

I want to try to view as many tickets on the screen as possible, without having to scroll up and down the page.  Is there anything you can do to achieve this?  For example, can you adjust the size of the card or the column headings or anything else?

Thank you.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

We use a free Chrome extension called Better Jira that was developed by one of our inhouse product engineers.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-jira/adjlkmhgnjccbagimdppnminndehkmgl

Other than that, I am not aware of what can be done. 

It this answers your question, can you click on the Accept Answer button above to close this one out? Thanks!

Like binita.patel3 likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events