HELP: Quick filter is not working properly

art February 12, 2020

Hello,

Background: we created a new issue Type called "Salesforce Task" and applied a different workflow called "Salesforce workflow". All other issue types are using our "Standard workflow".

I then created a quick filter to just show all Salesforce Task i.e. issuetype = Salesforce Task.

This filter seems to be only working for the Salesforce task issues that are in a status that is common between the SF workflow and our Standard workflow e.g. In Progress, Done

I've attached an example where I am using the filter Salesforce workflow which only shows issuetype = Salesforce Task but you will notice that it does not show everything (AR-1742 is not showing on the board even if it's a Salesforce task and in the same sprint) As stated above, it only shows tasks that are not using the new statuses we added in the Salesforce workflow e.g. In Progress, Done which is strange because that is not even part of the filter.

Hope someone can help me. I am almost sure that it has something to do with the new statuses that we've implemented in the Salesforce workflow but I need to know how to fix it.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
art February 13, 2020

i figured the issue is with the new statuses were not mapped to the columns in the board settings!

@art  - please could you share your solution, i am experiecing a similar issue.

Thanks

Suggest an answer