Guideline not showing in Agile burndown

Deleted user April 18, 2013

I have started a sprint on my board, but when I go to Report I can't se the guideline in the Burndown chart. As far as I remember it was there in the beginning, but not anymore. Can anyone tell me why?

2 answers

0 votes

Thank you for the link.

I changed the Sprint start to 2 hours later, and there is my guideline.

However I do not understand why it was set to 0, since I had several issues with estimates when the sprint started, so it should still take those as starting point for guideline...

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

Hey there, Pia.

Speaking of the guideline, may I clarify with you whether you happen to have set the Original Time Estimate of the issue that were included in the Sprint after you started it? I have bumped into the problem whereby the guideline somehow disappears from the Burndown Chart but it is actually overlapping with the X-Axis of the chart.

Keep me posted on this.

Warm regards,

Danial

Hi,

For some of the issues the Original Time Estimate was set after I started the sprint.

Does this means that I can't get it to show now?

Regards, Pia

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

Hey there again, Pia.

Spot on. Actually, I have raised a Bug Report that relates to this case. Perhaps you can have a look at it and see what the developer has to say about it:

The guideline is actually shown but it overlaps the X-Axis. As you can see, the value 0 on the Y-Axis is actually at the bottom, rather than in the middle.

Warm regards,

Danial

Deleted user March 14, 2017

I just ran into the same issue as well.  The guideline is overlapping the X-Axis!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events