2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi Kevin,

It seems you are facing a known bug (<tt>GHS-5502</tt>), which happened due to jira.atlassian.com not delivering the correct resource file when requesting. From Renjith's comment in the bug report, a hard refresh should fix this issue (<tt>CTRL/CMD + SHIFT + R</tt>) should fix this issue if you are the only one facing it. Otherwise, please follow the steps described in the KB linked below to remove feedback related errors:

Also, if you don't have the latest version of GH installed (which I suspect you already do, and in this case you can ignore the following) it may be possible that once you disable the feedback module in GreenHopper a new error is presented, that may happen due to another bug in GreenHopper which is now fixed in the latest GreenHopper release (6.1.3.2) - you can see the bug report for this at <tt>GHS-7317</tt>. If this new problem is indeed displayed once you disable the feedback module, please upgrade GH to the latest version in order to avoid it.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Matheus Fernandes

Hi Kevin,

It seems that you are running to the same problem describe here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/138587/error-report.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,108 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you