Greenhopper key upgrade

Hakan Kutluay December 3, 2012

I have successfully updated jira 4.0.2 to 5.2. But i can't change greenhopper license key on Jira (there is no textbox for license metioned documentation page )

Edit: When i clicked renew button, it opens atlassian product reneval page. I have already maintenance key..

Screenhot:

Screenshot

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hakan Kutluay December 4, 2012

Problem occures only in Google Chrome (Version 23.0.1271.95 m) When i clicked license number on Internet Explorer, it became a editable textbox and can be changed.

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

If you're using the BTF version of the product, there should be a pencil icon next to the license key. Clicking the pencil icon will allow editing of the license. If this does not work, please file a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

Actually i don't know what the BTF acronym stands for.. There is no pencil icon to edit the license key.

John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2012

That stands for Behind the Firewall. If you're using OnDemand, you'd make the change at your my.atlassian.com account, instead of in JIRA.

I'm using standalone version as a service.

0 votes

jira uses The Universal Plugin Manager (v2.7.8) by Atlassian

0 votes

I have already checked this question but no chace

Suggest an answer