Greenhopper gadget context

Kevin Ortman January 25, 2012

I have been using several JIRA/Greenhopper gadgets in my confluence pages for some time.
Yesterday, I added an LDAP sync User Directory. LDAP integration is working well and the internal directory is also working.

However, now my gadgets in confluence are no longer working. I receive an error that "Specified context no longer exists".
When I edit the gadget settings, I am unable to see any contexts. Default/On The Fly/Shared contexts do not appear at all.

How can I fix this?

Notes: Jira 4.4.4, I can view greenhopper using the anonymous user (by not logging in). Also, the anonymous user is not presented with any Contexts while viewing greenhopper via JIRA.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Ortman January 26, 2012

I was able to resolve this problem.

I had deleted the (non-LDAP) user which owned the context I configured my gadget macros to use. After creating a user with the same name, the gadgets worked.

Then I created new contexts under an LDAP user and shared those contexts. Then I reconfigured the gadget to use the new context. The gadgets still worked.

Then I deleted the (non-LDAP) user and confirmed that the gadgets still do work.

Suggest an answer