Greenhopper and released versions

Phil Beckman August 18, 2011

We're using Greenhopper to manage sprints in out Scrum-based process. As one would expect, when a sprint is complete we do a retrospective, move any stories that didn't get completed and run a planning exercise for the next 2 week sprint. Typically once the planning exercise is complete I then mark the previous release as "Released" so that it disappears from the various version lists.

However, today I was asked what stories we completed in last sprint and the one before that. I can't figure out how to get the info from Greenhopper. Obviously I can (and did) run a standard Jira search for all resolved stories that were in Sprints 9&10 but I'm surprised that there isn't a way to do this from Greenhopper. Am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Arthur Maltson August 18, 2011

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but under the Agile dropdown, click on "Release Board". Now you'll have a list of all your released versions. If you hover over one of the versions and click on the gear, click "Release Notes" in the drop down. That'll give you a list of the issues in that release.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer