Greenhopper Sprints active & activities

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2013

Some basic questions:

Current Greenhopper 6.2.4.1 Jira 5.2.4.1

1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?

2. Can we have multiple activites?

I see other Greenhopper versions mention mulitple sprints active per board. Which version changed it?

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/205351/boards-showing-multiple-active-sprints

How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vidic Florjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2013

Question: 1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?

As I know Parallel Sprints functionality is not officially supported.

(It is Agile Labs functionality.
JIRA Agile Labs enables their customers to test some exciting new functionality within JIRA Agile, giving you a sneak preview of new features coming in future releases of JIRA Agile.)

Description from Atlassian documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/JIRA+Agile+Labs#JIRAAgileLabs-ParallelSprints

Question: How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?

To switch 'Labs' on:

1. Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.

2. Select JIRA Administration, in Plugin section and Jira Agile sub-section find the Jira Agile Labs link (OR, if you are using JIRA 6.0 or later, click the 'cog' icon in the top bar, select Add-ons, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Agile section.)

3. Under JIRA Agile Labs, select the features that are of interest to you:

· Parallel Sprints

· Analytics

Suggest an answer