Greenhopper Sandbox

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

We are actually planning to introduce GH as part of new JIRA 5.2.5 migration so I would like a tour of Greenhopper usage tour with Epic and Story issuetypes configured on JIRA 5.2.5.

I tried on atlassian Support website but it is restricted. Is there any sample sandboxes available from Atlassian to try these features?

1 answer

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2013

Hi Srinivas,

I do not see any problems with installing your own JIRA instance with GH localy. It is very easy. You can install it somewere on a VM machine (or local computer) and use a 30days evaluation license. It should be enough to test all the features.

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2013

Hi Mirek,

Thank you for the information. I am aware of configuring a standalone instance and installation of GH plugin but the GH plugin does not comes with the default configuration of Epic and Story workflows. I would like to see how this was customized and how it is practically using. Appreciate if you could share some pointers.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Suggest an answer