Greenhopper - Projects listed in enabled project are disabled automatically

Francesc Arbo February 11, 2013

Hello,

I've detected that several projects in jira which are listed in the enabled project label of greenhopper configuration are deleted of the list alone.

How can I correct this bug? Is there a problem of enabled project limit?

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2013

Enable for all projects, save it, and then enable only for the required projects. Does that resolve the issue?

ASHEESH ZAR February 20, 2013

I am observing similar issues on my Jira instances. Raised the issue with Atlassian but no proper answers yet.

Francesc Arbo February 20, 2013

That's what it happens to me. I raised the issue with Atlassian but they still don't know what it's happening.

Francesc Arbo February 20, 2013

I am using 5.7.1 in Jira 4.4. There is no higher version unless I update Jira and, by now, it's not possible.

ASHEESH ZAR February 20, 2013

Hi...Which version of GreenHopper are you using? I suspect if it is a bug then it should not be in higher versions. I am using GH v5.8.7

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

hi

i really try to understand what you mean..but i fail.

can you please explain what you're trying to achieve?

enabling projects in greenhopper config allows the usage of classic mode afaik..

unless you don't need classic boards such as "work board" or "task board" there is no need to enable projects..

every project is available in Greenhopper by default. when Rapidboard left the labs and became out-of-the-gh-box you can add as many projects as you want (think is good) on only one rapidboard

so please help me understanding your request right. maybe i got an explanation for you

regards

Francesc Arbo February 11, 2013

Hello,

I use jira for those projects who want to use it. The same we are doing with greenhopper. Only for those projects who want to use it we enable this project, not for everybody (we have aroung 400 projects in jira).

Tha fact is that without any apparent reason some project which were enabled aren't now. Anyone touch that but some projects are in the non-enabled list of projects. It's something like an x file but I can't solve it. I'm just enabling these projects again and again.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2013

ok. in that case i'd suggest you raise a support request with atlassian.

i really don't use classic boards no more and none of the projects in our installations need to be enabled in greenhopper.

why previously enabled projects suddenly are beein removed from that list sounds like a bug to me too.

https://support.atlassian.com

Francesc Arbo February 13, 2013

I've raised it to Atlassian but I still have no solution. I'm analysing the log file in order to see some kind of error that guides me.

Suggest an answer