GreenHopper Rapid boards are empty after upgrade to 5.10.6

Ariel Peltz August 5, 2012

The issue is exactly as described in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/73889/greenhopper-s-rapid-board-are-empty-after-upgrading-to-5-10-6

Seems that the answer there is also correct because after some of the developers updated some of their tasks/bugs these started to appear in the rapid board.

I also have a query: project = SCRUM AND sprint in openSprints() and status in (In Progress, Open, Reopened) ORDER BY Rank ASC, key ASC which initially failed telling me there is no open sprints and now one recently changed task appears in it.

I removed the recently used quick filter from the rapid board because we never used it and needed the space for our own quick filters.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ariel Peltz December 8, 2012

Arthur Gonçalves for Atlassian support sent me this answer which worked perfectly:

I believe that this problem might be happening due to corrupted indexes on JIRA. Therefore, in order to fix this error, please try the following steps:

Shutdown JIRA;

Delete all the content from the following folders:

These are temporary and will be recreated when JIRA starts.

$JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes

$JIRA_INSTALL/work

Start JIRA

Run the Database Integrity Checker

Run the Re-index (Administration -> System -> Indexing) - your instance will be unavailable while the re-index runs.

If the solution above doesn't work, please attach the following to this ticket:

A JIRA Support Zip (Administration > System > Support Tools > Support Zip) for our review.

If you can't find the link for the Support Zip, please provide us your JIRA logs, which are located in the following directories:

$JIRA_HOME/log/;

$JIRA_INSTALL/logs/;

an XML backup of your database (Administration > Backup data to XML) so that we can try to find out what may be causing it.

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

There have been a lot of improvements done to the rapidboard this year. Have you tried the latest 6.x version?

Suggest an answer