Getting popup with message "Communications Breakdown Close this dialog and press refresh in your browser"

jitendra daswani January 12, 2014

Hi,

In the view screen, while I am putting the Required field value as empty then one red popup is coming up with following message:

"Communications Breakdown Close this dialog and press refresh in your browser"

and the required field is not getting updated.

I want to put validation on view screen, for that I am using jjupin plugin, but because of problem which I mentioned above, I am unable to put validation.

Can anybody help me to sort out this issue??

Regards,

Jeet daswani

2 answers

0 votes
jitendra daswani January 15, 2014

Ya, there is something which is preventing me to implement the validations. I think we can't make required field as empty in view screen.

Have attached the screenshot below:-

Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

Can you please attach also the full error message from the log file when you get this error?

0 votes
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

Does this happen _because_ of the validation you are trying to do or it's something that's preventing you from actually trying to implement the validation. What kind of field is it that you're trying to validate?

Suggest an answer