Getting internal server error when view or manage boards

Deleted user August 17, 2013

When I am logged into Jira and I click on Agile > View All Boards or Manage Boards I get an internal server error. The page is secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa but I do not find tiss file on the server. ow do I fix this error?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user September 3, 2013

Trying to close this question.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2013

Have you found a solution to the problem? If yes, you can post an answer of the solution here and accept the answer. That could be considered as closed and helping others when they receive similar issues.

0 votes
George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Found the culprit. It was the Agile Simplified Workflow that had the In Progress status not linked to the In Progress step.

0 votes
George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Hi

we are getting "Internal Server Error" when trying to Configure the board for a certain project. The project uses some individual issue types with custom workflows. Getting this error message in the log:

Unable to complete GreenHopper REST method
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditRequest$StatusDetails.from(ColumnEditRequest.java:145)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.asStatusEntry(ColumnEditHelper.java:330)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.buildColumnStatusesModel(ColumnEditHelper.java:313)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.buildColumnEditModel(ColumnEditHelper.java:185)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditHelper.getEditModel(RapidViewEditHelper.java:139)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource$7.call(RapidViewEditResource.java:191)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource$7.call(RapidViewEditResource.java:184)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.util.RestCall.response(RestCall.java:48)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.response(AbstractResource.java:60)
at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource.getEditModel(RapidViewEditResource.java:183) <+2> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke

Any idea why that is?

0 votes
Deleted user August 28, 2013

Not Resolved

0 votes
Deleted user August 23, 2013

I figured out why the file is not on the file system....

A .jspa web extension, for example forum.jspa?forumID=1, represents a servlet alias and therefore .jspa files do not exist on the local file system. I also did as you suggested Jon and ran the log scanner but no usefull informaation was provided.

0 votes
Jon Abad August 18, 2013

You'll want to look in your jira log files to see what the error detail is.

Another good way to do this is to use the Log Scanner that's part of the Atlassian Support Tools plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events