Works on my production server. Stopped working when I created a copy to a test server. I used the config tool to change to http, and changed the base URL to the test system. I turned off the firewall and I can access the marketplace urls ok from a browser.
Could you elaborate more on the method executed to copy "Production" to "Test"? Additional details regarding your environment would help guide methods to potentially resolve your issue. Perhaps ensuring Name Resolution works properly on the Test Server and flushing the Server Route cache could be helpful.
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events