Get montly report/list of logged work (presumably NOT standard Time Track Report)

M_S_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2017

We have a special JIRA project to manage support incidenty - I guess may organizations have that. This is a set of special jira issue types in a standard jira instance (not service desk) that also hosts "normal" development projects.

Support incidents have their own workflow and are not associated with versions. We are also logging work on the individual issues using standard functionality. This is working quite well for us.

However, I would like get a montly list of logged work per issue - basically a list of all issues where work was logged during that month with a number of columns and the total amount of work for that month (not overall total for the issue if work was logged in other months).

I was unable to get this with the standard Time Track Report. The report seems to insist on version, which we do not have and not consider monthly reports either. 

Does anyone have an idea how to get this, either with standard features or through a plugin?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2017

You may wish to look at Time Sheet Reports addon. Too if you are only doing monthly I would consider export to excel and create different charts, etc

M_S_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

That plugin seems to to what I want. Thanks for the hint.

Ruchi Varshney August 9, 2018

From where I can download it

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

The Marketplace - time reports

Ruchi Varshney August 9, 2018

Thanks Jack

Suggest an answer