Generate Report "Time spend per Task" in a "certain Time"

Heissam Hartmann May 28, 2020

Hi,

I am new to Jira and I have 2 developers working on my project. I can see a total reports of how many hours they have spent/logged in a certain time frame and I can see total hours spent per task.

But I am looking for a way to get "Hours spend/logged per Task in a certain time".

An example I want to know what tasks developer 1 has worked on from 5/22-5/28 and how many hours he spends/logged on what task in this time frame. 

I hope my question is understandable. Any Tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, H.

3 answers

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2020

Hello @Heissam Hartmann 

There are 2 ways of tracking time:

1. Time can be logged by special tools for logging time. To do that people who work on tasks should turn on the tracker when start working, or log time when the workday ends. Tools for logging time you could find on the marketplace by following this link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=time%20tracking

2. Also, you can try time tracking apps, which calculates how long a task has been staying in each status automatically. In this case, there is no need to log time or do anything manually. One of such apps is Time in Status for Jira Cloud. You can try and assure which one becomes more useful!

I hope you find this info helpful

Best regards, Mariana. 

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

We use the Worklogs app

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

I use this addon - time-reports 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events